Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A GLORIOUS CELEBRATION FOR A GLORIOUS KING (ANGEL DANCE)

In the Morning of Sunday, December 8, 2013 during service I saw this amazing vision. I saw the Lord with flames of glory around Him (enchanting strings of fire). He was standing in the middle of the throne room and there was a host of angels suspended above Him. The angels were dancing and twirling in the air. As they danced the flames of glory went around them forming a resplendent pattern. After the flames went around the hosts of angels they returned to the Lord. The Lord was smiling as this glory dance celebration went on. It was so beautiful. The angels were so synchronized, I even learned a few dance moves and tried to do them during worship and when I came home. The worship leader also saw the same vision and I noticed later when I saw this vision, the worship song at hand was about His glory. Those angels can really shake a leg! What a glorious King we serve!
This experience reminded me that we should experience heaven on earth. Our Father wants us to have an exciting journey with Him on earth.
More revelation to this vision:
On March 23, 2014 I was listening to Kat Kerr. She was teaching in a Conference organized by Joan Hunter Ministries. Kat Kerr is a wonderful woman of God that Papa is using to reveal the brilliance and fun of heaven. At the end of the session, she talked about a  dance that the Lord taught her. An angel visited her at home and taught her the dance.
 The dance I learned from the angels on December 8, 2013 was similar to this dance and I was astonished. I was calling it the angel dance and Kat Kerr goes on to say that the dance is called the angel dance (revelation dance) as well. My heart was full of joy. The Lord gave me revelation and understanding to the dance I learned on December 8, 2013.  Here is the link to the Conference where Kat Kerr gives revelation of the dance http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/45188651
The dance has three steps:
  • The first step is digging out revelation like a treasure
  • The second step is thanking and praising God for the revelation
  • The final step is sharing the revelation with the rest of the world
 GOD IS FUN!!
 Marlon Katsigazi
ANGEL DANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment