Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

POWER IN THE NAME

Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, (Philippians 2:9, NLT)
On 7/30/13 I was taken up in the spirit at a terrific speed and I reached the pinnacle of a building structure, I came down the building into a large space. I soared around the building. I felt the presence of Sweet Holy Spirit and I knew He was teaching me something. He showed me another area of the building where His angels were in warfare and clearly overcoming the opposition (cohorts of the defeated one).
The opposition was completely overwhelmed by the might of His angels and had no retaliation. The mighty angels were putting on white flowy garments and winning the battle. Thank God for His angels who take charge and keep us. We operate from a place of victory.
Then suddenly Sweet Holy Spirit told me to mention the NAME that is above all names, JESUS. As soon as I said "JESUS" the defeated one’s opposition began to dissipate and exploded. Wow! There is power in the NAME. No opposition can stand the NAME that is above all names.
When I shouted the NAME I also saw my right hand glowing. Right is a position of authority and when we know the authority and power we have in Christ and shout His NAME/come in His NAME every opposition that is not of God must bow and be overcome. Our King is mighty and powerful and He lives.

Lessons:
The NAME of Jesus is powerful and it is above every name. May you receive revelation of the power of His NAME and may anything that opposes you bow to His NAME. May the Prince of Peace be enthroned in your heart and mind.
The Lord of Hosts has given us mighty angels to take charge and keep us in all ways. The Kingdom of heaven is ever increasing and because the Kingdom is within you, you are also increasing in all areas. You are victorious in Christ.
Sweet Holy Spirit teaches us all things, even the small things. Ask Him questions, He loves to teach. He delights in you and enjoys your presence, just like you enjoy His. I encourage you to get to know our Best Friend, Holy Spirit, and inquire of Him. Acknowledge Him in all ways and He will direct your path. He loves to teach His people. He is full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment